Volume 6 starts out with the birth of our nation, and how God's hand was in the success of the freedom fighters, and George Washington acknowledgement of this. A review of economic principles. How judges are creating their own laws, and finally some suggested steps to take to regain what has been taken from us.
Topics covered in this volume:
• George Washington
• Devine Intervention During the Revolutionary War
Supply and Demand
The Law of Creation of Value
The Foundation of a Nation’s Currency
• Judicial Activists vs The Rule of Law
• What Should WE Actually Do?
• Writers and Books Referenced
• Appendix 1 Money Supply
• Appendix 2 Federal Reserve Letter
• Appendix 3 Thomas Jefferson’s Letter
• Appendix 4 North American Trade Agreement
• Appendix 5 Central American Trade Agreement
• Appendix 6 Standards of Living